Finally took some time off to visit the salon. My second time perming my hair. Sat through 4hrs at the salon just to get rid of my straight and flat hair. Really like how it is like now except for the dry ends on the bleached highlights. Will be going back for treatment and to recolour the black roots in 2 weeks time!

My big curls :)
And Desiree's japanese loose curls
With Jackie the stylist
So hard to maintain! And shoot for Collection 99 took longer than usual because of the hair. Will probably launch the new collection at the end of this week after Lu is less busy with her projects!
Stay tuned :D





Brunch @ Halia Botanic Gardens a couple of weeks back.
A wonderful light lunch on a sunny afternoon with great company and satisfying breakfast.

The food is good but the portions may be a little too small for some. Not cheap, but a good escape (:
Sweetest couple Geraldine and Cheng (:
The lovely bunch :)






Brunch @ Prive Keppel Bay
It was a great Sunday morning with scenic view of the water and yachts.
Highlight of the day was a wave back by Mr Lky in a buggy!

The ambience is good, the view is well worth it
Thumbs up for Eggs Benedict!
It wasn't easy to get the attention of the staff but other than that the service is pretty decent too
Meet me and my new ring from Chanel heh
Desiree and her long brown hair~~
Sean and his hamburger face
Dennis & Geraldine :)

The jokers of my life
Loving Lu and Max
More happy weekends like this please! Till then..


Comments

  1. "The ambience is good, the view is well worth it"

    from where you sat, your view was me! hahaha thank you thank you, you flatter me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much is your ring

    ReplyDelete
  3. JOLENE! Why you soo pretty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desiree - hahaha I meant when I turned my back to face the sea k. update your space please! it's dusty..



    Anon - $329

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky - Hahaha thanks ah... hope to see you after your papers with rainee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! where did you do your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! You look great! :) Update more often pls! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle - Yep I will:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dear, what is "japanese loose curls"? it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loose curls means..... loose curls? hahaha it's japanese style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how much did you bought your Chanel Maxi at? From Singapore's outlet?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I was contemplating to get a chanel bag! since you are so into chanel, just wondering if yours is a little big? and how much is yours? I wanna get something smaller in size but am lazy to head to town and look, cause i wanna get it on the spot, instead of looking around and then couldnt decide! haha. if i am not wrong, for this classic its still of stock, so how did you manage to get it?
    oh, and just curious, where did you get the peep toes flats from, the one with ribbon. my sis loves it was thinking of getting for her!
    cheers, and you look good in your new hair (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, where u get ur pink blazer?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anon - Hi I got a jumbo cos maxi seems too huge on me! Got my sis to get it from Paris for $4k+ since it's $5.8k for a jumbo in SGP.

    The ribbon flats is from ferragamo. I still see it in the ion boutique. Thanks! ^^



    Anon - Pink blazer manufactured by Ohvola. will be up in a few collections!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh your sister flies around very often? its a good deal for the chanel bag, and how much is the ribbon peep toes?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi! may i know where did you purchase the dress you wore for brunch at Halia Botanic Gardens? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anon - Not really she got her friend to get it for me (: The ribbon flats is around $300 if im not wrong. Got it sometime back.


    Anon - Hi! The dress is from bkk.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi whr did you bought your colourful dress!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey where did u get the pink bb cover from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi both dress and pink bb cover from bkk (:

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks (: Even for the red bb cover?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I remembered that dress you wore for brunch at Halia Botanic G. It was launched about 2yrs back in one Ohvola's collection right?

    Am still loving that dress till now! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. hello! can i know where you do ur hair? is it very difficult to maintain? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Between how ur sister LU went up to the yacht to take pictures? I went there sometimes back and i could't went in to take pictures as there will be a sercurity there. So how u guys actually managed to go in? Did u have a pass or sth?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey.
    How much did you perm your hair for?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. All my bb cover are from bkk (:


    Yes youre right! The colourful dress was from Ohvola 2years back(:


    Did my hair at Leng&team FEP! For $300+


    That yacht belongs to my friend. He had the key to the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  27. where did you go to curl your hair? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package