@ Domani Cafe last week

With my far away friend, ok it's just Bukit Batok but still considered far for me

And with Ree who took half day to meet us. Love her eye make up that day! So mesmerizing



Ree wearing Asymmetric Dress Black, it's on Backorder now :)

Yep she bought this super high wedge

And I got this printed spag from f21 for just $23

Earl Grey Milk Tea w 3J

Miss 爱美不要命

100baht casing


You like her nails?

You can now get it from http://www.colorpoppies.com/



:)




Sean's POP
Some performance by the soldiers

Spot Sean hahaha

So sweet :)




Shall end off with an upcoming piece - Fitted Knit Dress, so love the cutting of it. Super comfy!



Alright Im left with 45mins of sleep before I leave for the airport to Bkk with Sean. Flying by Thai Airways for the first time yay! So happy it's finally his block leave! So excited thou it's just gonna be a 2d1n trip. Till then...


Comments

  1. hi jolene, will ohvola be having sales soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, how much you brought for the prada clutch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Jolene...I saw u wearing this crochet neckline posted on twitter...is it a dress or top? Oh and when r u launching? Sorry for the many qns! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. There's a defect with my pleat and ruche dress. How do i send a feedback about it? I tried posting on Facebook, it doesn't work. I twittered to @ohvola and @jolenezhou but there wasn't any replied too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there not at the moment!



    It was a gift 2 years ago, reebonz selling it at $490 thou.



    Hello there we have it in 6 colours:) early next week!




    Hey Mel did you email us?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear,

    I've no idea which email to email to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, may I know which shoe shop is that? The one your friend bought the black high wedge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, may i know the cost/name of your bkk flight and hotel? interested to plan a 2d1n as well! many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Allure w LOVE