Finally the long awaited holiday next week! We are heading to Taiwan for 9 days whee~ The initial plan was to Japan but yea will prolly visit there when all is good. The happiest thing is that Sean's leave got approved which means he can join us for this trip! Unfortunately we will be on a different flight, he will be traveling alone ): Oh well as long as he will be able to join us. So yep the launch tomorrow will be our last before we take a short break.


Out to town w the best friend

Picked her up from work for the first time :p



Drinks @ TCC
I look so Dao but she insisted I should upload this picture!

Fail



And me in the upcoming Phil Pleated Shoulder dress in Navy :)

Didnt want to upload this but it shows how the pleats are nicely done here!



Morgan's 25th birthday!
Mr nice guy :D

Our seafood feast yumz




Desiree curled our hair for lu and me that night!

Meet my new fav clutch in coral! Big enough for my hp tissue camera ++



Desiree looking real hot in Embellished Classic Toga in Persian Green, finally a dress not too short on her :)

And me in Jill Criss Cross Waisted in Navy. Super comfy piece i'm keep black as well!

Then to K-gardens where I blasted their eyedrums singing CAUSE BABY YOURE A FIREWORK~~~


Beautiful people :)



Cousin's wedding @ The Regent

So awww right..


From the photobooth!


In Bandage Panel Toga in Green ;)



More pics of the wedding when I have the time! Am so late for Sean's birthday dinner.
Till then...

Comments

  1. Hi! may i kno where did sean gets his blue ipad case? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just curious, are you and Lucinda real blood sisters? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ipad casing from bkk!



    Yes we are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much is the YSL clutch? Is the miumiu on big? May I know the price of Miumiu too? Thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 5 years with sean tmr. IF IM NOT WRONG. hahaha have been a loyal reader of your blogger way back... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha what is remove now???
    Anyways that pic is really nice ok!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice clothings from you girls.. Really wish you will one day bring in nice dresses with larger sizes for girls size M-L. I love your dresses but i'm not as petite as you girls. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey where did lu gets her ribbon watch from?
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon - Oh my.. Thanks! Cant believe someone actually remembered :D


    Desiree - Hahaha I tell you tmr.


    Anon 2 - Hi babe, in future there for be sizes for some of our apparels :)



    Anon 3 - BCBG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Allure w LOVE