Monday, July 25, 2011

Mx's Birthday


If you have been following my tweets, you'd have known that I got into a minor accident on Friday night. My first (and last I hope) after 2 years of driving. We were just 2 minutes away from our dinner venue, when this car in front decides to jam-brake all of a sudden. There goes my insurance premium, waiting for the letter to reach me now. *Worried*



Photos from Mx's birthday 2weeks back! 

Birthday Card Lu did for the ManU fan! 

Super cute right! Especially with Taylor as the referee! 

Dinner @ Have You Eaten 

With Charlene :)

Jiemeiz184 hah

ManU themed cupcakes!!


Happy people!

:)

Mx's band of brothers

Semi funny faces

With us,  the kids!


So nicely done! 

Off to Futsal for part ll 

:D

The steady girlfriends! 

Off we go! 

Our turn!

All chasing after a ball haha

Side betting while we play


Till then..

14 comments:

  1. WHY MY HAIR STILL LOOK SO FRIZZY :(((

    高人

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can I ask when is the next collection launching? Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! Are you still renting the studio for photoshoot? I'm keen to know more! Please give me your email so I can email u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a hard time figuring out who's 高人! Rainee right?



    Hello next collection should be up next week! We will be having Sales and Extras from BO later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, yep do email us at Ohvola@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainee very 高 meh -.-

    很高的人

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you buy those paper bag to DIY?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your tweets, where do you normally go for ipl? And how much, normally which part do you do! Was thinking of trying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. where did u guys go for the soccer play?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, may i know where are do u order the cupcakes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey got some photo u took with wearing a nude pink and black colour bracelet. May I know where u purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paper bags from Bkk.


    Jean yip, underarms!



    @Punggol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tiered cake is from : www.cakeavenue.com
    Cupcakes: http://cupcakedivinity.blogspot.com/



    Nude pink bracelet from Miumiu
    Black is a vintage piece, my mom's

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi jolene,

    May i know what is the brand of the sunglass that Lu is wearing?

    ReplyDelete