Photobooth


Back from a little shopping in town. Scored an oversized wearover and 2 sandals which was on sale at Zara. Major love for shopping on weekdays!
And we finally dropped by Antoinette @ Mandarin Gallery for tea today. A really pretty place! (highly recommended by dennis)

Photos soon :)


 Meet Taylor boy & Little Miss Cola! 


Me and my new cheek stain, ChaChaTint by Benefit. I'm not a fan of pink/red blusher so BeneTint and PosieTint was a no-no for me. I got really excited when I saw this at the counter today, so happy they released a new orangey coral addition to their line. Yay gonna start using it tomorrow :D




Till then..




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package