Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sick Cat

My fever has been going on and off for days. Hate how I have been spending my weekends in bed. Never felt so awful like that. 

Just last night, my temperature shot up to 39degrees. I had 3 wool cardigan on and covered with double blankets but I was still shivering. I looked like a zombie, yellow skin with purple veins. Sean had to use a hair dryer to keep me warm.

So glad I'm feeling better now. My mom said, last night was 七月十四 of the hungry ghost festival. Which means the 'fiercest' day of the festival. Thank god they didn't take me away.

So thankful for my family and Sean.
Time to get up and fight the sickbugs.

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon Jolene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better! Take lotsa care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear rebecca and C, im all good now :)

    ReplyDelete