"If I know what love is, it is because of you."

Our 63rd monthsary dinner date @ my favourite ramen place.
Marutama @ Central





Sean is addicted to Frolick just like me!

Wanted to share but couldnt resist another cup heh 


Cardigan on BO, closing on Monday! 


Trip to Bkk last week!


A new hotel for us! Because Grand Diamond was fully booked, and Amari Watergate was on sale.

Our room for the night!

Sean asked for a good view and here's what we got....

Not so impressive for a 5star hotel  
Upcoming romper!  ^^
Hamburger face Sean. Did I mention he put on at least 10kg ever since he got enlisted into army?
Our must-go ramen place @ Central World 

Doesnt look very appetizing but it's really yummy! 

Say Hello to Kitty! 

190baht
Upcoming Colourblock top.  ME LOVE! 
My trusty bag I bring to school everyday during my Ngee Ann days

And 1 more to my collection <3 <3

PST in BLACK in gold hardware <3


To Junying's to fix my nails!

Super love for my Chanel themed nails Junying did! My first ever nail extensions, so getting used to typing w it :) 
Spot the camellia flower and lace she drew. How talented!

Make an appointment with Thistlebelle Nail Boutique today!

contact.thistlebellenail@gmail.com 

http://thistlebellenail.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. whats the white top with the ohvola cardigan
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will be the next launch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halia Lace Tank was launched sometime back on Ohvola.


    Prolly in 2 weeks time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey where did you get the sandals worn with the colour block top? wa where did you get to know sean??

    ReplyDelete
  5. how come he can leave army & go holiday one. so good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandals from Accessorize. Sean was my secondary classmate!


    Eh I dont know man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much did the chanel bag cost in BKK?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, just to check with you, will there be anymore upcoming shrug? Thank You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. which diploma did you take in np? (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Did u buy the Chanel bag in BKK? How much does it cost? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what sch were you 2 from/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there! Yep there will be an upcoming Knitted Cardigan. Major lovely piece :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep Bkk airport. The price for it is almost the same as SG's

    ReplyDelete
  14. do u know where ur friend got her birthday dress from? v pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package