2 days to 2012!

How time flies! We are only left with 2 days of 2011. I don't know to be happy or not because they say 2012 will be the extinction of mankind. No new year resolutions for me as usual, I never keep up with them anyway.

Oh well, we should all enjoy every moment of our lives!

Pictures from the 2 Xmas house parties last week :)
Cola & I :)
Adorable Coca & Cola
The theme was red/green so this Ingrid romper was perfect for the night!
Our inspiration! Decided to make it into a romper instead since we thought it would be more wearable in SG :)

 

SOD delivery as usual!





Everyone hooked to Dance Central2!
Gift exchange this year was much more interesting than before. We get to challenge anyone with smaller numbers to 'snatch' the present they chose initially. The loser would have to give up the present to the winner.
All satisfied with what they received!
Pretty agar agar eggs made by Jx!

Had a really great night @Junren's :)



To Adrian's 
I wore Pleaty Blouse in Vermilion with Smith Skorts in size S. Cutting runs slighlty bigger for this pair of Skorts :) 



Meet Moon! The star of the night, 400g Pomeranian!
Our inspiration for Pleaty Top. But our version is made of cotton & non shiny :)



Last night @ Itacho


Here's my girlfriends for you haha
Really liked the food there, thou we queued for 30mins! Must try: Stuff Crab <3
Frolick yumz
I wore Louisa Cardigan in Navy with Smith Skorts in Blue. Was having a really bad hair day hence the super high bun ;/
& the Vermilion version of it :)
Really love this cardigan with gold button, the cutting is perfect I swear! No doubt we are keeping it in all 4 colous :D


 
The last outfit to share is this Paulyn Polka frock inspired from Topshop :)
Sweet!


So Happy New Year in advance to everyone reading this!
Till then..

Comments

  1. Hi can i check whether is the cutting for the bottom part of the shorts very flare?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jolene, how much did you spend on the Ferrogamo Jelly Flats? They are so cute and gt how many colors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon1 - Hi there, not to worry it's not very flare :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon2 - Hi! My eldest sister bought it for us. It should be retailing at $199? They have it in Red & Purple as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jolene,

    The SF jelly flats is $270. I just got them. :) Have you wore yours? Mine kept slipping out when I walk. Wonder if it is just me. :(

    Happy new year to you and all at home in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi jolene,

    how much is the Chanel necklace in this post? (:

    btw which one u think is better? the short ones or the long chain ones?

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey becky!

    Oops I thought it was lesser than $200. What colour did you buy? :D I thought it's oos? I have yet to wear it out thou. The previous pair expanded by quite a bit but it didnt slip out when walking. Will only know after I wear it for cny!


    Thanks for the well wishes! Happy New Year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon3 - Hi there, I got it for $300+. I'd prefer the longer one, easier to match with :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear,
    For the smith skirts in S, is the cutting smaller than the belted pleat shorts? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jolene, can i check with you the peep toe flats that you were wearing with the Red Ingrid Romper(yesterday launch), from SF too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought black! I managed to seize the last pair in SG of my size from my regular SA at SF. :D I think black and nude are OOS alr. Only left with red and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. where did u got the rabbit headband? soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did u rebond your hair back?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anon4 - Hey dearie, the cutting is almost the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Becky - Good choice! Lucky you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anon7 - Nope I used the flat iron to straighten it, my hair's out of control nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. any recommendation of sod drink? have yet to try.

    ReplyDelete
  18. where did you or your friends get the "rolette" style game of shots??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anon8 - Double Froth Green Tea & Taro Milk Tea. Free delivery with orders above $30 :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Allure w LOVE