Thursday, March 29, 2012

Behind the scenes

Peektures from the outdoor shoot from my phone!

4 hours straight under the scorching hot sun is no joke.
I blackout-ed by the 3rd hour and headed straight to the car for air-con while they continue with the shoot.

Salute to Xyu Ree and Lu! I am definitely at least 2 shades darker now ):
Sucks how it takes months for me to become just a little fairer and an hour to be back to square one.

Lesson learnt, need to spam sunblock for every outdoor shoot in future.
Thank god for Ree's pink umbrella!
Heh my best friend rocks
In Lux Career Dress, available in size S and M. Im wearing size S! Love the slim cut fit of it, quality assured!
Our trusty changing tent cum hanging rack
Shipment for Rubie Piped top has been delayed, will only launch it in the next collection):
In Dear Embroidery blouse :)
Xyu and I in My Flair Flap Top, no doubt Im keeping all 3 colours for this lovely piece!

Summer Lookbook launching @ 830pm tonight :)
Till then..

14 comments:

  1. Jolene, can share the shop name/address where u trim your eyebrows? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! It's at Hougang Central, if i'm not wrong it's called Happy House :)

      Delete
  2. Where did you get your shades that you wore in the first pic from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :)

    What size did you keep for the City Love Skirt? Is the material stretchy? :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Size S, it's non stretchy :)

      Delete
  4. Do consider using golf umbrellas for outdoor shoots next time. They're much better at blocking out the sun AND the heat, as do umbrellas with silver interior/exterior linings. The single shade ones (like the pink one) only blocks out the rays but will still be warm under it. By the way, Sunplay's body sunblock is pretty good. SPF50 and super duper easy application - just spray on and go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there thank you for kind suggestion!! Will go get the spray on sunblock:))

      Delete
  5. Hi, where do you guys get your mobile changing tent from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online! I'm not too sure, mx got it.

      Delete
  6. Hi Jolene! I can't really get my lashes to curl no matter how much mascara or the eyelash curler I use ): my friends told me its cause of the natural straight hair, so my eyelashes are kind of harder to curl upwards >:( any advise or help? like which products/mascara can I use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, you might want to try to perm your eyelash? I don't use mascara :(

      Delete
  7. where's ur leopard print flats from? :)

    ReplyDelete