'The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing'


Hi guys! It's been almost a week since we are back from our trip, my first time to Hongkong! So many photos to filter from the camera, I dont even know where to start with. So anws some pics from the weekend to start off :)


Attended a wedding @ Hilton Hotel on Saturday
Love this new casing Polly got me! more of neon yellow irl :)
Wore Quinte Waterfall Frock and received a couple of compliments that night :)



Yan Palace for another family gathering
 In Mikaela Work Dress size S
 
Our inspiration! 


Drinks @ 313


2 of my fav items from the collection tonight! 
 
Penny Peterpan Top, my pick in Red! 

 
 Our inspiration 

 Take-A-Bow Romper


 Our inspiration



Time to do some last min preparation for the launch!
Till then..

Comments

  1. hi may i know what size are u wearing for the simone-A skirt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, may I know what size does a UK 8/10 or EUR 36 wears for the skirt? thanks!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon1 - Hi there! I'm wearing size S :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon2 - Hi dear size M would be a better fit for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad, collection tonight gone by the time I went in :(

    May I know where Lucinda got her peep toe nude heels in first pic from? Comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi jolene! I hope that in future ohvola can manufactured a long sleeve romper like where you all got your inspiration from.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi babe can i check where sean got his blue shirt with aztec prints from? thinking of getting similar shirts for my bf, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi jolene! May i know if ohvola would be launching the black blazer Lucinda wore with the red tube dress? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon3 - No worries babe, there will be BO for this collection :)

    If I'm not wrong, it's from overseas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anon5 - Hi there! He got it from Hongkong.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anon6 - Hi dear the black blazer was from a collection sometime back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is really cool and sweet that lucinda & you always have couples' outing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi babe, can I know if Eur 38 can fit into simone-A skirt size M?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi which hotel in hong kong tat u stayed in? Did u book ur trip thru agency?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Allure w LOVE