The Peplum Fever Goes On


So last week I went to Dean& Deluca to claim my free meal from Desiree cos she lost in a bet we made! heh 
The food there was pretty normal, selection was limited.
Thou I didn't pay for my meal, I thought the food was kind of overpriced considering its ambience. It looks really pretty from the outside but the interior was more like a food court. 
The only thing I liked there was their Berries & Flapjacks. 








Didnt try the pastries but they look really yummy!



Love fluffy pancakes!



Thanks for the treat Ree, what should we bet on next? ^^ 

Outfit of the day; Lace Splender Top in white

Just sent my bag back to Prada cos the gold zip started to rust :(
Anyone else has the same problem? 
I have no idea why mine is rusty given that I keep it in the dust bag and box when I dont use it. 
Lu's red piece is perfectly fine thou. Hoping to hear good news from them soon! 


Outdoor shoot for Ohvola's lookbook @Fullhouse
Really nice of them to lend us their Vip room for us to settle our stuff! 
So we set up our trusty changing tent and rack, didn't want to disturb their customers by going in and out of the toilet :) 

Pretty accessories coming up :)


We had our very own photographer & make up artist that day! 

Light snacks before the shoot

And here we go! 

Freda is beyond gorgeous!!




By the talented makeup artist cum hair stylist 

Oh boy I really cannot pull of red lips :/


Thanks to Ree for these behind the scenes photos as always!

Mexican food for dinner! 

Lookbook is already up on fb
Share the love and win vouchers from Ohvola :) 
We will be launching on Sunday @2PM


Dinner last night!



Wearing my current fav Baroque peplum top, love the fit to the max!!

Shall end with an outfit wearing Fresco sleeved peplum top available in S, M, L :) 


TGIF guys! 
Can't wait for the weekend to arrive :) 
Till then..

Comments

  1. May I know what size is the model wearing for lace splender top and baroque peplum top?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Both freda and I wear size S :)

      Delete
  2. ohvola does not have a rack at FD anymore right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. consider manufacturing COLETTE NAUTICAL FROCK in plain colours! the cutting seems good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, yes the cutting is great! Noted your feedback ;)

      Delete
    2. Second that!! but not with this unflattering neckline please :(

      Love Fresco, finally something with sleeves and so pretty!!

      Delete
  4. Hi! Is the peplum top stretchable? Also is the floral skirt that you wore with the peplum top an upcoming piece?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Which peplum top are you referring to? The floral one is non stretch! No i got the floral skirt overseas ;)

      Delete
  5. Hi Jolene. May I know where you got the white lace heels from???,

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Jolene. Does Ohvola has other bank ibanking or only dbs? Hope you can reply before the launch. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is your eldest sister wearing size s or m for the sue-ann blazer in pink (preview pic)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jolene, what is the shoulder length for Sue-Ann Slim Blazer in Size S? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jolene, consider to include shoulder measurement for blazer in future? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. will there be anymore blazer coming up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do! Cardigan first then formal blazers :)

      Delete
  11. Hi Jolene, I have sent an email to Ohvola few days ago regarding Scarlett Skater Dress which I only receieved 1 skater dress when I have ordered and made payment for 2 and I have not receive any reply. Could you please get back to me asap? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Our team should have mailed you by now :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  12. Where did you get your various chanel necklaces? The bigger ones I meant! They're so pretty :) I went to Chanel at both MBS and Taka but they only has the classic small ones at $320. No sign of the large ones you're wearing :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I got them from Bkk airport cos it's slightly cheaper than Sg!
      Ya I went to the taka outlet last week, alot of earrings but no bigger chains.

      Delete
  13. Hi, has the prada people get back to you on the zip?
    it happen to myLV bag too, but i was guessing maybe is my perfume that got the zip to rust..but i dont know .Let me know what they say maybe I will go back and ask LV as well..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there! They sent the bag back to Hongkong to fix the zip, will only be done in 2 months time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi is the blue floral piece u wore dress/romper a up coming item?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package