Sunday, November 25, 2012

A night @Attica


So on Wednesday the girls and I headed to Attica and yup it was my first time partying there!
The last time we partied together was at Route66 in Bkk a few months back.

Can't remember the last time we had this much fun :)
Will be going for the launch of Smooch@Attica on Wednesday too! 

The fast moving queue right outside Attica on a ladies night!

 Champagne to kick start the night:)

 The crazy two! 

 
Evil Ree spent the night doing this to the rest of us!

 Meet Audrey from Triple Edge Project! :)

With Ibrahim, founder of TEP!

 Super love for this black bodycon dress I wore that night :)
The embellishments are damn pretty, quality assured piece!



More drinks for the night! 


Pretty sparkles! 


 I used to think that only foreigners visit Attica but I was so wrong! Met a couple of new friends there :) 

The music was great! For the first time I stayed in a club till almost 4am!


 Love

Thank you my lovely girlfriends and Triple Edge Project for the night!
Looking forward to 28th for the launch of Smooch @Attica, see you guys there :) 
Till then...


2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, prob which day will the next launch be fix? Thur?

    ReplyDelete