Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A little bit of everything


Hello! A quick update before the launch tonight.
A big thankyou to our customers who came down to our warehouse sale last week! We know the queue was kinda unbearable but thankyou for those who stayed on, especially those who queued for 2-3hrs to get in. Really sorry about it :( 

Because it was our first warehouse sale, we thought it'd be good to start with our office as the venue. We really didn't expect such a huge turnout. Got a shock of my life when I saw some girls forming their own queue while having their macs breakfast when we arrived at 8am. That's 2hrs before the event! Kudos to you girls, really! We hope you managed to get a good deal. 

Also thankyou to those who actually took time to email us on how to improve.We promise a bigger and better venue the next time we conduct another sale!
P/s Lu already has an ideal location in mind :) 

Didnt manage to get any shots with the selfless people behind but I am really thankful for the lovelies who came down to help out. My group of friends and cousins are really the best I can ever get. Thankyou for spending your precious Sunday at Ohvola, you know who you are :)








Picture c/o Gladys!


Some hardworking days whereby I curl my hair!

Dinner at Koh Grill& Sushi bar recommended by Sherena.
It's my second visit there and I really like the food they serve! 



Really thick and fresh sashimi! Must order: White Tuna sashimi!


Koh sushi!

The highly raved, Shiok Maki indeed lives up to its name! Shiok!

Super yummy..


Nylon Vested Dress in a refreshing colourblock :) 


Last night's outfit to Vivo to topup our racks at Kj. 
Decked in Roset Bloom Peplum Skirt, really like how the material is so comfy and the print is so pretty at the same time :) 

My first time to Vivo's sushi tei! 

Mummy's treat! 



From the outdoor shoot on Sat! A pity Freda couldn't make it if not the lookbook is gonna look perfect!

Sherena doing her thing! 



She's so gorgeous! 

To our fav jap restaurant, Itacho after shoot!

Lu's must order, Amaebi and Salmon belly sashimi

While my choice is this delicious baked crab thingy! 






Lou Lace Peplum top back in a new colour! Burgundy :) 

 My arms are really at its biggest of all times, thou the number still remains the same at the weighing scale. I took the courage to measure and guess what, 9" for my left arm and 9.25" for my right. How depressing!

My mom insists it's from the daily dosage of Koi/Gong Cha, so yup I've decided to go on a Bbt ban till CNY. It's really tough for a Bbt addict like me but yup I'm determined! Will replace fruit juice for Bbt whenever I crave for it. Oh well, hopefully it will decrease by at least 0.5" by then. And if it doesn't.. then I shall just heck it and continue with my Bbt craze haha wish me luck!

Till then..

22 comments:

  1. hi Jolene may i know how much did you buy for your Chanel ring for? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I got it 2 years back for $350 if i didnt remember wrongly!

      Delete
  2. You still look so slim so don't fret about your arms ;) By the way, when is the next launch after tonight? I missed it cause I'm overseas :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My arms are getting really huge! I need to control them if not I cannot model for Ohvola anymore haha. Next launch would be next Mon/Tues!

      Delete
  3. Hey Jolene!! :D You still look great!! Don't be depressed! Wish u luck in that but still, its good to drink lesser amt of bbt.. limit urself ;D hehe love how u curl ur hair! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caier!! You can learn it from youtube and try to curl it yourself too :)
      Yes I'm determined to stop bbt till cny!!

      Delete
  4. you know those passes are still waiting for you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes gym rat, will fix a date after i'm back from bkk k? Save those passes for me!!

      Delete
  5. But you are so skinny dear.. what is your weight? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the arms are really too much.. I'm 45!

      Delete
  6. I think I just heard you say : "Didn't buy KOI when passing by Compasspoint, what a waste."
    Plan to fail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you wet blanket! Youre supposed to motivate me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Is there a limit on the no. of people per villa for Montigo? Or is it possible to have a big group (around 12-14) staying in one villa? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! The limit is 5 if i'm not wrong, for every additional pax is $100 :)

      Delete
  9. hi jolene. do you have the link to the video on how to curl your hair? yours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! will go look for the video and post it on my blog :)
      Thankq for your kind words!

      Delete
  10. Hello jolene, may i know what brand of hair curler did u use to curl ur hair? thanks. coz its so pretty. how i wish i could too.haha. luv the curls! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm using NEO's flat iron, got it from Plaza Sing. Thankyou!

      Delete
  11. Hi Jolene, the lime pants will be launched?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, will there be a backorder for LE PERFECT TROUSERS?

    ReplyDelete