Saturday, May 4, 2013

Advert; JURLIQUE


So yesterday I was privileged to be part of the Jurlique event at Raffles City Level1 Watercourt Atrium together with 3 other bloggers from Gushcloud. 
I was really excited because I've heard so much about their products!
If you don't know, Jurlique is a company well known for using natural ingredients for their products :)

 Audrey Chevone myself and Joanna ;)


Go check out their special deals, available only from 3 - 9 May 2013
Every girl wants bright and good skin,
it's time to pamper yourself together with your mother this Mothers' day with these amazing products!

Woo I have the new Skin Brightening Spot Treatment with me that's clinically proven to target dark spots, naturally! Can't wait for it to work wonders on my skin, especially the pimple scar on my chin! (I blame my itchy fingers for it) 

Introducing my favourite product from Jurlique, also one of their best sellers, Lavender Hand Cream.
I like how it is light yet moisturizing and smells like heaven! 
The best part of it is that it's non-greasy, and that is very important for people like us who works in the office. 
I believe no one likes leaving their fingerprints everywhere isn't it? 

The rest of the pretty ladies who dropped by :) 

Eunice and Aureliah who look so much like twins! 


With Junying and the super young Jamie! 

4 of us sharing our thoughts on the Jurlique products :) 


Also you might want to check out their counter at Robinsons Raffles City
They have a wide variety of products ranging from Shower gel to Essential Oil! 

Indeed. 

The other best seller at Jurlique, the Rose Water Balancing mist. Definitely a product not to be missed! 
It can be used as a toner and a refreshing mist even with your makeup on. 
I personally tried using at the event and boy I was sold.. It smelts so good and refreshing. 
It's especially effective when you find your makeup very 'cakey' after applying foundation. 
Thumbs up!


Their body cream which also smelt equally good as their best selling hand cream! 

I was told that the Balancing Foam Cleanser has Marshmallow extract to increase hydration and just 1 pump is enough to keep your face clean and moisturized!
It is important to exfoliate your skin at least once a week and this Balancing Foam Cleanser doubles up as an exfoliator when you cleanse your face :) 

From 3 - 9 May 2013
(Left) With every purchase of $100, receive a Purely White Skin Brightening Spot Treatment (5ml)
(Mid) With every purchase of $150, receive an additional Full-sized Jurlique Daily Exfoliating Cream 40ml (worth $44)
(Right) With every purchase of $200, receive an additional Full-sized Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Cream 40ml (worth $70)


So ladies what are you waiting for? 

 Join them at Robinsons Raffles City Level1 Watercourt Atrium to experience for yourself! 
 Thankyou Jurlique for the invite! I am officially a fan ;)

#gushcloudftw

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jolene! For the shorts, does the indigo colour differs a lot from the studio lighting and in real life? And which colour do you think is easier to match, Oxblood or indigo? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, colour true to pic!
    And imo, Indigo is easier to match/Oxblood is more outstanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jolene, may i know what studio lights (brand, how many and watt) are you using for your shoots? i am thinking of setting up a home studio for my family to capture moments with my kids but i dont know which lights i should go for.. Saw your office photos and the size seems similar. Please help? thanks=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jolene, do review the effectiveness of Jurlique Skin Brightening Spot Treatment after you have used it as I am considering to buy it to treat my brown spots! =) And you can consider manufacturing the top you wore here for ohvola because it is so pretty & it caught my attention haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jolene! Where did you get the top from? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete