Thursday, November 7, 2013

Eventful weekend;

Last weekend was nothing but busy because we flew our manufacturers in to settle our Cny 14' designs! 
It was their first time to Sg and it wasn't easy for them since they had to apply for Visa and stuff. 
Really appreciate their effort for coming here to meet us, cos to be honest I'm sure we are not their biggest customer. 

So I was actually shocked when Lu told me that they have agreed to come down. Imagine leaving their factories without their care for 3 working days. 
All thanks to Lu for arranging and making this plan work! I'm quite glad we don't have to fly over anytime soon cos they brought a really huge amount of samples for us to approve. 
Guess the next time we visit them will prolly be when the factories reopen after the 1month Cny holiday? Yay! 
 Touched down in the late evening and immediately checked in to Grand Copthorne for some serious work. We discussed for around 6hrs straight till 2am? Phew.. 
Initially I was still kinda worried about the fabric chart that they brought for us won't be to our liking since we are always the one picking out the fabrics. 
Guess I worried too much! LOVE the variety of prints and textures they got for us to choose from. 
And not to mention about the quality of their work, it's really awesome! 

Am really glad to be able to work with this flexible and trendy couple, unlike the previous few ultimate #fail manufacturers we met and worked with last year.
Wasted so much time, effort and money on them.
Now I just can't wait for the stocks to stream in in around 3 weeks time!

Here's what I wore to bring them around haha 
Soiree Top is white which will be up on extras from BO real soon, with the upcoming Olsen Skorts! 
Love this piece to bits, it's so comfy and the best part is it comes with front pockets :) 

No Signboard for some seafood feast!
Where I had the best white pepper crab ever!

Day2, camwhored a little while waiting for them in the car
Casually dressed Sunday, wore Carte Embroidered top in blue with a cutesy playsuit I got months ago at a steal! Cannot see much of the scalloped hem here so here's the link to the full blog preview :)

And my new kicks I got for just $18.90, so pretty isnt it!

Tuesday with Sean, visited town cos he wanted to get new shoes but we went home empty handed!
 Wagenet Tee on Sean just launched on Access-ed :)

Must order their Sweet Alaska waffles! 


Wore Autre Cutout Dress, absolutely love the vibrant prints and cutting of this fit n' flare! 

Close up of the prints and my accessories of the day
Not forgetting my almost 1month old nails I did at my fav nail sponsor, Sensual Nails Spa :)
My nails are so long now but the gelish are still in tiptop condition! 

On the day when I just got it don, still look as good isnt it? 
Remember to quote my name  to enjoy 10% off regular priced services :) 

Sensual Nails Spa
Block 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398
Singapore 570507
Tel: 6259-0889 (appointment required)


And the day I wore the Hudson Tweed Skirt in the prettiest candy colour! 
For those we aren't a fan of candy coloured stuff, this tweed skirt comes in monochrome as well.

Lastly, it's Leighton Cooperate Dress which I already received several orders from my OL friends.
Definitely one of the best picks from this collection for the chic working ladies. 


Alrighty, thankyou for reading ;)
Hope you enjoyed my ootds, see you at the launch tonight at 830pm!
Till then.. 

10 comments:

  1. Hi, do u design the clothes or your manufacture design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jolene! Your double eyelids cut one right? Any extra charges if you cut higher? I'm planning to go next year. Hope to hear from you first. How are you coping with these new eyelids? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By stitching! You can choose how high you want and still the same price! It's been 5 months since the surgery and I think it's the best decision I've ever made ;)

      Delete
  3. hi, where you get the kicks? very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stitching den do you need to remove the stitching before leaving Korea? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't have to remove! The stitch is within the eyelids :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Jolene, when will the soirée top be back on bo? Does it come in other colours too?

    ReplyDelete