Sunday, December 29, 2013

X'MAS 13

Big love to Sensual Nails Spa for my new set of Xmas Nails! 
CNY is almost a month away and I was told that they are fully booked from 23rd Jan onwards. 
So hurry & call 62590889 to secure a slot for yourself!
My appointment is on the 21st and I can't wait to see what magic the manicurists can do!
It's a MUST to have pretty nails for CNY isnt it? :) 

 Just look at the exquisite details of every nailart. 
Totally explains the skills of the manicurists at @Snspa! 
Remember to quote 'Jolene' and enjoy 10% off regular priced services :) 

Sensual Nails Spa
Block 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398
Singapore 570507
(just a stone's throw away from J8)


 A little obsessed with sets recently, Tinsel top and shorts available here ;) 

And all things glitter, Feline Shimmer Skirt in champagne!



Last week before X'mas I went back to Salon Vim wanting to touch up on my hair roots,

because my bleached hair was seriously getting out of hand. It definitely needs a lot of discipline to maintain. 
So yea I went many shades darker after Fiona suggested ash-brown on my bleached hair! 
 After which I did the same treatment I had last month, called the Kerafusion! 
Read about it here :) 

Much better now right! I'm truly thankful for a hair sponsor like Salon Vim. 
How the stylists there are so professional and put their heart in everything they do, knowing what is best for every customer. 
I'm quite sure this shall be my hair colour for sometime hehe 

As usual, for first timers simply quote my name for 10% off :) 

Salon Vim By Chez Vous
313 @Somerset Orchard Road #04-07/08/09 S238895
68847757 / 68847767 (313 Outlet)




This year's X'mas house party was held at Adrian's! As usual, the food they prepared was extravagant. 
Big thanks to Adrian's family Morgan Ym Mx and Dennis for taking the whole afternoon to cook up a storm!
Well well the boys are definitely taking over the kitchen :D
 They even prepared a dessert table all by themselves? Seriously these boys deserve 2 thumbs up!

 What a spread...

 Coordinated outfits with the boyfriend! 


Damn happy to receive this makeup palette from the gift exchange :)
Been wanting to own one of these but I hardly spend on makeup you see..
Am embarrassed to say my cosmetics are either given to me as gifts/sponsored or koped from my eldest sister.
But I recently bought a whole series from 3concept eyes, haven't started using thou!

 Us with our handmade cards from the sweetest Brenda ;) 

DaRens vs XPYs


Will be blogging 1 last entry before bidding 2013 goodbye! 
Till then..

2 comments:

  1. May i know how did char managed to slim down so much?

    ReplyDelete