CNY 2014; let the good times roll

Apologies for saying that I'd blog last weekend, totally over-estimated myself.. 
My 10 days break flew by too fast, way too fast. 
I was still enjoying my everyday playing cards till the wee hours, waking up the next afternoon for more gambling sessions and catching up on movies~
But right now, it's back to work for me at the office tomorrow.. 

Before I start my image heavy post, I need to thank my 2 awesome sponsors for making me all prepped for the new year. 
Fiona slotted me in for an appointment just a few days before CNY despite being fully booked for the last 2 weeks at Salon Vim.
 I'm super thankful for that cos initially I was planning to go visitings with my faded gold hair with black roots until Fiona texted me.
 So here's my current hair colour which I really like, mahogany brown with a tinge of red. 

 Sitting in the salon for 4 hours was so worth it.
The KeraFusion by Kerastase treatment worked really well, it's a must-do everytime I visit Salon Vim.
Thankq Ili for the braids! 


For first timers simply quote my name for 10% off :) 
Salon Vim By Chez Vous
313 @Somerset Orchard Road #04-07/08/09 S238895
68847757 / 68847767 (313 Outlet)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My super adorable nails by Sensual Nails Spa! 
Well I managed to win quite abit from gambling with my cousins and friends this year unlike what I read from those zodiac thingy which wrote how 'Horse' can be rather unlucky.
And for that I give credit to the 2 fortune cats on my thumbs for bringing me luck. Heh
My relatives were really amazed by how they are all fully hand drawn and not stickers. 
Thankyou @Snspa for this huat CNY! 
P/s: Elaine, I'm thinking of having CaiShenYe on my fingers next year, hope it's not too much to ask for! Haha


Sensual Nails Spa
Block 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398
Singapore 570507
(just a stone's throw away from J8)

I love this maternal family of mine, simple and down-to-earth. 
I'm really glad how they are not like those families whereby you only meet once a year and talk about all the superficial/pretentious stuff? 
We are still closely bonded, even though my grandparents are no longer around:) 

 And at the end of the day, I know there is still someone at home waiting for me to be back to sayang him. My Taylor baby ;) 


My every year's 三 will be visiting around friends' place to get angbaos, oops I meant visiting!

Whatiwore - Upcoming Alessia cropped top + Eyelet midi skirt 
Heels - Charles n Keith
Clutch - YSL
Earrings - Seoul

My supportive girlfriends all decked in Ohvola! So much love for them <3 class="separator" p="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
Friends are the family you choose for yourself and they are the ones I chose.
 The ones who keep me sane:) 

Some ootds to share!
Whatiwore - Upcoming Laser cutout playsuit 
Heels - Bkk
Clutch - Aldo
Necklace - F21

 Whatiwore - Upcoming little black dress with a twist 
Wedge - Aldo
Clutch - YSL
Necklace - Mignon from Ohvola

Went all the way to Toh Guan for a short meetup with the polymates whom I haven't seen for 4 years:)


To Gushcloud weekends;
I've always been pretty soft spoken when I visit Gc office, but I think last friday was the first time they saw the other side of me. 
Give me 2 glasses and I'm best friends with everyone hahaha
& I blame MixesFromMars for the awesome cocktails. 
Whenever I go party, I regret the nonsensical things I did when I wake up the next day.
(apparently Sean has a few epic videos he took at our friends' bday which I'm not allowed to delete -.-)
Long time no see Junyingdiva~

Xeun, I caught you laughing at me!

Pictures credit to Mixes From Mars
More pics from the night can be found here

From my iphone, with Jae Xavier Shine Tricia and Lydia :) 

Last one with the pretty Berlin! Don't know what app this girl uses la, always make us so fair and dreamy all <3 p="">
Yesterday's ootd

Whatiwore - Upcoming peplum top with slit at waist + Alesso Pants
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Bag - Chanel

Day 8 of CNY at Dennis'
Really appreciate how he organizes our yearly steamboat session at his place. 
Steamboat at the Lims is always the best, a pity I wasn't feeling well and didn't had much appetite for it. 
Looking forward to next year's! 


Shoes - Charles n Keith
Accessories - MBMJ, Tiff n Co, Chanel


All recharged and rejuvenated for 開工大吉 tomorrow, new goals new motivations :) 
Let's all work hard everyone!!

Till then..

Comments

  1. Hi babe! May I know where did you get the (flat?) bangle you were wearing in the pic with taylor in your arms? :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! It's Tiffany and Co Atlas series cuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package