#adidasNEOsg by Selena Gomez

Last week I was thrilled to have the opportunity to visit BHG at Century Square to check out the latest range of the adidas NEO collection. 
adidas has recently launched SS14 with their teenage brand NEO and this season, it's all about Selena Gomez and her collection! 
The inspiration of this collection is to encourage audience to express themselves in what they wear with a range of fashionable pieces 
Creating a strong look for spring, expect unexpected fabrics, utility detailing & bold geometric prints. 
You're bound to stand out with this rock chic edge!  

Here's me in store with the poster of emerging fashion designer, Selena Gomez! 
If only this shot was with the real her sitting beside a window behind me.. #idream 


On the racks is the latest range of apparel, the "street-rebel" themed collection. 
Cropped denim jackets, staple bralet and cutout on knits, refabricated bombers and skinny fit stripped jeans. 



 I love the ladies footwear designed by Selena Gomez too! Spot any ya like? ;) 



Picking out a few of my favorites here. 
From edgy twists to classic cuts, I could imagine myself wearing all those designs I had quite a dilemma on which to choose! 



Now what's rock chic without the cool studs? 
Even bags and clutches are also under the NEO label to complete the street rebel look.  



Here's Lu & I satisfied with our picks, excited to get some happy feet on! Really thankful that we've been introduced tothe Selena Gomez collection by adidas NEO. 
To be honest, I use to have this misconception that adidas mainly retails sportswear, like their t-shirts, sports bra, shoes etc.
I can now have a good mixture of #adidasNEOsg into my everyday #ohvolaootd :)

 

-----------------------------





In one of my favorites from the collection, so glad I packed this in the recent HK trip.
It's such a versatile piece I could see myself wearing this over and over! 
The cropped design and 3/4 sleeves also makes it an appropriate wear in our weather as well.



Not to mention the cut is perfect!
I'm wearing size XS for this design and I'm glad they have a range of sizes from XS-L cos XS fits me like a glove! 
 





 I also got my hands on this shimmer high cut wedge sneakers, designed by Selena too! 
 Footwear is also a key focus to the NEO range, with all the rave in sneaker wedges now, what's not to love about this pair? 1 more to the collection ;) 


The thing about sneaker wedges is that even in a casual look, it can instantly boost my confidence by making me look taller!
They're also my top pick to bring along when I travel. You know how much walking is involved when exploring foreign lands, and heels probably won't last you more than half a day before you start whining about aching feet! But in sneaker wedges, I can totally walk all day without having tired feet, they're my best choice :) 


Last week's monochrome coordinate; in Chantilly Summer top and Striped pants also by the Selena Gomez NEO range. I like how the striped pants are designed to have functional zippers on both sides
A staple to every street chic wardrobe! 

With the vertical stripes design, this pair of skinny jeans just made me look like my legs are longer! I'm sure every girl would love that :) 



That all said, it's time y'all check out the store for your own!
When you're ready come and get it, na na na na (pun intended, haha) 

Available at adidas at Katong Mall, BHG Tampines, DOT Tampines, DOT Bugis, DOT JurongLinkTHM Jurong.  


Alternatively, if you still prefer to shop online, hop on to: www.shop.adidas.com.sg 
(ps: omg I love the metallic sneakers in pure pink as seen on site, name of product is 'NEO Baseline SG Synthetic')

Happy shopping!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package