Sensual Nails Spa;


Meet my new set of nails by Sensual Nails Spa :)  
It's Galaxy X Unicorn X Studs for the month. 
Been wanting to have them beautiful galaxy on my nails for the longest time..  
So glad I got it done and Peiwen one of the best medicurists there did exactly what I wanted. 
A fully hand-drawn unicorn which looked so much like stickers because it's so perfectly drawn! 
Don't you think they really look like the beautiful galaxy? 
The different layers of colours + glitters just to create the stars and pixie dust effect. 
It's really so nicely done, my ultimate favourite set so far! 

The girls at Sensual Nails take their work very seriously, they will give you ideas and suggest till you are satisfied with the design before starting. You can trust them on that :) 
One of the many boards they have for you to refer if you do not have any specific design in mind. 
 Spot the feather design on colourful base, I'm so eyeing on that~ 


And my 3D knit x cable nails I did last month! 
The new technique and popular design at @snspa
Totally matches my boy isnt it? 

Told you it's a hot favorite at the nail spa. 
I like how they played around with different kinda base, from duo-toned to paddle pop to french tip. 

Are you tempted to have them on your nails yet? 
Quote my name to enjoy 10% off regular priced services :D



Sensual Nails Spa
Block 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398
Singapore 570507
(just a stone's throw away from J8)

Tel: 6259-0889 (appointment required)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Allure w LOVE