Nom; @Snspa; #Ohvolaootd


  Made a trip down to visit this new cafe located at Macpherson CC, saw the recommendation on 8days and since I'm a huge fan of rainbow cakes(and anything rainbow), I couldn't pass the chance to try their highly raved salted caramel rainbow cake! 
Good thing we arrived in time for their last order for brunch at 3pm :) 

Macpherson Community Club Level 1 
400 Paya Lebar Way Singapore 379131
 Nom aka No Other Meaning~ 
  
Eggs Atlantic $12.90 was pretty average, tasted like any other poached eggs with smoked salmon~

 While the Breakfast Rosti was not too bad, $14.90 
You know how some rosti are too soft in the middle, and only crispy at the corners, this was fried to my liking! Crispy at every bite!
Just that the sausage tasted kind of weird.. 

 Salted Caramel rainbow cake, $7.90 for a slice, $99 for one whole cake.
And I loved it! The cake was moist and soft and I like how the cream cheese was not too overwhelming. Other than salted caramel, they have it in chocolate and oreo flavors as well. Definitely heading back to try them too!

 Churros with chocolate and caramel dips at $7.90.
Ree was surprised that I actually enjoyed churros for the first time! 



This month's #sensualnailsspa love 

I can haz all my favorite things in one photo! 
Still in awe that all 10 fingers are fully hand drawn, it looks like stickers don't you think? 
The awesome Pei Wen at Sensual Nails Spa has such delicate fingers, she never fail to amaze me with her skills each and every time. 
My favorites are the macarons and donut heh gonna get hungry whenever I look at my nails. Kawaii max! 

Do remember to look for her when you want some detailed and tedious(oops) nailart, I'm very sure Pw will do a perfect job for you :) 
Thankyou @snspa! 

Do remember to quote my name for 10% off regular priced service

Sensual Nails Spa
Block 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398
Singapore 570507
(just a stone's throw away from J8)



Tel: 6259-0889 (appointment required)

Wearing size xs for Cheyenne Corporate dress, material used is also what we used for Melrose dress. 
This number is definitely this collection's pick for all working ladies with the appropriate length at 34" :)

And Desiree's #ohvolaootd yesterday;



Fell in love with the quirky prints of this fabric and knew we had to manufacture it into a Sherise bodycon skirt (xs).
Material is also very similar to Melrose's, thick and very stretchy. 
Wearing the other colour out later today heh :) 



TGIF in Florence digital printed dress (size S) in monochrome.
Realized I have't worn collared pieces for so long.. 


The other day I wore the very stretchable Amber pleat top (size s) in Tangerine and paired it with Alicia cross body sling~ 
The top is so versatile, I'm keeping the white one as well! 


Off to watch Xmen with the boyfriend~ I'm sure it's gonna be good!! 
(full fb preview now up, do note the launch is at 830pm instead of the usual 2pm)
Till then~

Comments

  1. Hi Jolene! Care to share what are the items that you are able to to put inside the Alicia Bag? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, my two phones + a packet of tissue + cash + keys! It's a pretty small sling!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package