We own the night;

Just booked our tickets Aussie in Aug, all thanks to SIA for the promo!  
My first time traveling out of Asia and I'm so excited and terrified at the same time. It's going to be an agonizing 8hours on the plane for people like me who hates plane rides. Deliberately booked the midnight flight hoping that I'll be able to sleep throughout the journey instead of checking my watch every 15mins. 
Can't believe it was my dream to be an air stewardess when I was younger lol. 


Headed to Table at 7 at Mohd Sultan for Geraldine's birthday dinner~ 


In Love Language open back dress to the dinner~ 
One of our few designs with a sexy back detail. I guess open back dresses are very in trend right now, so it's time to invest and stock up on nu-bras girls!


The restaurant was closed for walk-in for the night since it was full from us celebrating Ger's birthday and another group having their company dinner. 
The customized menu for us~

Paid around $60 per pax which was pretty reasonable and the food was yummeh too! 

Happy birthday again my pretty first friend in secondary school aka leader of Monsterz
The one who laughs at anything and everything, please continue your eccentric character and lastly GET MARRIED already!! 



Wearing Diane Dropwaist Dress in the length suitable for working ladies! 
So prim and proper I feel like an OL in it. 


In Bloomers Blouse (love the name, eve!) which Sean highly approves, him and his obsession with girls wearing shirt tops.. Comfy level: maximum haha 


Last Friday's visit to DRx to get the goodies for my skin topped up and a session of facial to remove the white heads/clogged pores around my chin area especially. 
Dr David recommended a new product to go with my regime, hope all of that annoying stuff gets cleared up soon.  
Will do a short review on the facial and product next week :) 
In Ophelia Outerwear which for the first time our designer Ru kept a piece for herself. 
Always liked Ru's fashion sense, cant wait to see how she styles it to the office~
We need more of these light weight jackets in our wardrobe which adds style not heat to the outfit :) 


It's Desiree's birthday today and I'm off for hi-tea with the other 4 Monsterz who's also on leave! 
TGIF everyone :D
Till then.. 

Comments

  1. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package