Monday, July 21, 2014

Catching up with the supermodel


So our supermodel finally came back from her placement in Japan! If you actually remembered, Sherena modeled for us for months before she started her career. Hearing all her updates on the various jobs around the world, living in different countries for months, blending into their culture seemed really interesting. I have to say, it's not easy being a model, a real model I mean, not 'blogshop model' hahaha  
But we are really proud and happy at how well Sherena is doing :) 

And we decided to bring her to one of our favourite brunch place because food at Cafe Melba never disappoints! It's a tad pricey compared to the rest but their truffle fries is irresistible we had to order 2 buckets of it. Hmm.. $14 for a bucket, what say you? 
Wearing Penelope Colourblock top with my current fav bag! First of all I really love bags that has an additional scarf detail which can make it look more designer-ish! Secondly the size is just nice for my everyday use since I don't have to carry laptop or anything A4 to work. This bag can easily fit my 2 phones, long wallet, my compact camera, tissue, keys and some basic makeup. Perfect! I myself am quite surprised how roomy it is since it looks rather small in pics!
Do note the scarf for every bag varies*


Wearing Laudine maxi with its overlapping detail at hem and contrasting blue on white embroidery maxi. 
Casual maxis are the best for weekends! 
Someone asked me on ig if it's suitable for pregnant ladies, however the pleats at waist isn't elastic band, hence it's not stretchy!  

Ending my short post with the upcoming Savannah Midi skirt. Definitely one of our 'braver' design if you get what I mean! So if you're not a fan of floral, this zebra prints is for you:) 
Cutting runs slightly bigger for this design as well. There is still allowance on size S for me since the waist is 13"! 
With that, happy shopping on www.Ohvola.com 

Till then... 

4 comments:

  1. May I know where you got the pair of white shoes from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeffrey Campbell from PVS @ Cine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jolene, is Laudine maxi dress still available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would the maxi in black color be appropriate for a formal gala night?

    ReplyDelete