Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Care for your skin with NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum


Back with another product review, this time it's NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum. If you looked into my vanity closet, you will actually find quite a number of NIVEA products. 

Since I've been trying to become fair for the longest time, body lotion with whitening effect definitely is a plus point for me. The product to be reviewed is not a whitening body lotion. It is a hydration body moisturizer in serum format. Being serum, the product comes in smaller molecules which promises better, faster absorption and deeper penetration into the skin. 

Thus, the sentence above will be misleading and downplay this featured product. 
I'm sure everyone has those products whereby you buy to try and realize it doesn't work for your skin and chuck it aside till it expires and off to the bin it goes. Guilty as charged, I myself have done it one too many times. 

But for NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum that I'm introducing today, I've already used 1/4 of it ever since I received it and I can vouch for its effectiveness. 



Unfortunately after I came back from Melbourne, my body was filled with ugly rough patches from scratching thanks to my itchy hands. I'm guessing it's eczema due to the extremely dry climate in Melb. I was pretty worried because I was supposed to go on a yacht party with the gushcloud bloggers and was afraid that the marks wouldn't recover by then. Thank god for NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum. Being extra kiasu, I applied 2 times more than usual on the dry spots to make sure I was bikini body ready in time ;) 
 
NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum is the first body serum with sun protection for 10 signs of dry and damaged skin as below: 
  1. Flaky
  2. Itchy
  3. Uneven
  4. Scratched 
  5. Rouge
  6. Cracked 
  7. Stressed
  8. Dull 
  9. Peeling 
  10. Tight 

Containing 100 X* Concentrated Vitamin E and Grape Seed Extract, it repairs your dry and damaged skin the most efficient and natural way. With SPF 25 and PA ++, it not only supplies skin with moisture, at the same time it protects against the harmful sun rays like UVA and UVB. Yay to body lotion with SPF!! I just need to slather this on and get the benefits of a moisturizing lotion AND a sunblock! Totally killing two birds with one stone.



The extra light and non-sticky serum formula absorbs fast into your skin. 
I love how this body serum from NIVEA is light and non-sticky which allows for quick absorption. You can see the difference when comparing to one of the regular lotions sitting in my cupboard, it is of a heavier texture and application is not as smooth. 
Ladies, you know when you see fish-scale like texture on your legs, it's time to gain back the moisture you lost! I believe office ladies are more prone to dry skin as long hours in air-conditioned offices do take a toll on us and we tend to neglect the body when we pay more attention to our facial care. It's time to invest in a bottle of NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum, the product which comes with SPF25 also helps to shield you from the sun when you head out for lunch, so convenient! 
 

The body serum is indeed effective because within only 24 hours from application, I could see my skin condition improve. It became noticeably softer, smoother and more supple!  
 Just one application has made such visible difference to one's skin, think about how much more it can do with continuous usage!
I'm not waiting to find out, you shouldn't too!


As we age, our skin is at the mercy of many forces. The sun and the weather to name a few. And I didn't used to bother much about my body's skincare as I thought the daily shower does good enough a job but boy am I wrong. And it wasn't until a friend who commented on my scaly legs that made me realize how much I've neglected my body. 
Well, no more of that! Here's to taking the step out to getting supple and fresh-looking skin! 


Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment