Doomsday

Oh hi~ Random blogpost up in the middle of the night using the blogger app via my phone all because I can't get to sleep! 13hrs to the dreadful wisdom tooth surgery.. Never thought this day would come this soon. Cannot imagine how the dentist is gonna flip open my gums to extract the tooth and then sew it back. Good game, my life is over.

On a lighter note, I'm hoping this minor surgery makes me shed some fats gained from the vacation. 
On another note, I'm gonna make use of this stay home weekend to churn out 3 blogposts so do check back! :D   


Sheer flowy embriodery maxi in mysterious black matched with my fav KOSE one stroke beauty lippy! Love how the embriodered front is so nicely done with its contrasting white. This maxi fits me like a glove I forsee myself wearing this out very often!


And presenting you... *drumrolls* Ohvola self-manufactured strappy heels! It's super comfy to walk in imo, but then again all our footwear are pretty well known for being comfortable! Heh oops! 
Will be wearing the other 2 colours out the next few days so stay tuned! 


Last night's paintstroke causals to meet the girls in town! Feat. the new faux leather bag with detachable chain sling~ The other 2 colours are pretty interesting, go follow @Ohvola if you haven't! Oh yes Bo for Sierra studded heeled sandals now up on site!

Quoted from Geraldine, 'My bouquet of happiness' and I cannot agree more! 

Getting sleepy from all the typing already, good night y'all :)
Till then..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package