Potato Head Folk

Stumbled upon Potato Head Folk on our way to Covo on Friday. How coincident that the place popped right up while we were looking for somewhere to settle our lunch nearby. Heard so much about this amazing spot tourists love to visit whenever they're in Bali and finally got to try it at our own land.

Lashes first! This is by far my most satisfied set by Covo. I requested for 2mm longer and CC curl so I don't have to put on any eye makeup for my trip to Aussie next week. They're really good and they get better each time! Go look for Jeane and quote my name for a discount, they are having promo for the month of Aug! :)

Twist back maxi coming up on Ohvola.com on Monday!

pic c/o potato head fb

Funny how we both had a hard time going round looking for indoor seats but could only see their kitchen on the ground floor. Didn't know they took up the whole building. 
Had no idea what to expect on level 2, so the whimsical interior got us off guard. So amused by the quirkiness of their concept. A pity we didn't check out their lounge at level 3 and rooftop bar, oh well I'm sure there will be a second visit ;)

Three buns' limited but promising menu


First up, we ordered Wing-its $8. Oh so crispy with its bbq-like sauce. 
It doesn't look as spicy as it seemed so it was just right for me.  

Still dreaming about their Naughty fries aka sliced potato with minced beef spammed with shallots. Priced at $9 which was quite reasonable I would say! 


Shared a double steak patty burger called Four floors, $28. 
Indeed it's really yummy and I love how it's so juicy! In fact, it's actually comparable to my favourite burger place (Omakase burger) but this is way too overpriced. $28 for just a burger alone? 
I guess I'll stick to Omakase~

Us in chillax mode. Mad love the leopard cushions~ 

And every corner is so ootd worthy!

Ended the day having Churros with the sister~ 


Potato Head Folk
36 Keong Saik Road Singapore 089143Tel: 6327 1939
Closed on Mondays

Opening Hours: 11am – 12am


----------------------------------------------



The other day I wore laser cutout playsuit in a refreshing green. I must say the cutout scallop hem is very nicely done! Playsuits are the most comfy and easy piece to wear, it's not very snug at waist(size S) for me so I could still go for buffet dinner with it :) 
Calista crochet dress in pink, a colour I usually avoid wearing but this shade of pink is still acceptable for me. Not too girly and at the same time, it's makes me seemed fairer. Another design to consider for ladies looking for bridesmaids dress with sleeve! With that, happy shopping for tonight's launch :)   
Till then.. 

Comments

  1. Hello Jolene, may I know how much will the Calista Crochet dress be priced at? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jolene,
    When wil the playsuit be launched? What other colours are there?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White! Now available on site :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Allure w LOVE