Monday, September 22, 2014

Waddup

Pardon my 2 weeks hiatus~ I'm back!
The past 3 weeks of cafe hopping was pretty much a failure. Is it just me or is there no standard around the new brunch places. The food were all hits and misses. There was this particular cafe which Ree made me travel all the way down to the west for, only to be served with fully cooked eggs for my eggs benny. It was so awful but I didn't bother to feedback because I know I wont be going back for more. 
I hardly ask Sean to head out for brunch with me anymore cause I always feel very bad whenever I bring him to 'lousy' cafes. He ended up going for the usual Mcds/chicken rice after. But today, he offered :D 

This pretty much sums up our relationship haha

Wearing Sheila Lace Insert Pin-tuck dress made of neoprene material! 
Wearing size S for this design but it's kinda snug for me with no allowance. I've been trying to lose the 2kg gained during the previous vacation but despite skipping all the supper it's still there.. *cries*


Wore the fuss free Merissa high neck floral maxi in size S, it's made of flowy stretchy fabric. I'm thinking of bringing the other colour for the short beach getaway this weekend! Available in xs-l :) 


Met up with this hottie on Friday before fixing my lashes! 
Melody's figure is da bomb! Wish I can feast like her and not gain weight. 
Anws I'm wearing the comfy Olivia Knitted short sleeve sweater, available in 3 other colours in size XS/S and M/L. 

Pancakes stack from Group Therapy was a hit! It's a must try especially for those who have a sweet tooth like me :) 

CC curl lashes done by Jeane from KJStudio by Covo. If you dont know, Covo is a japanese hair salon so majority of the customers and everyone working there are from Japan. I used to go to Covo (level1) to do my lashes but due to overwhelming response, they expanded! So KJStudio is now located at level 2. 
For new customers, do quote my name for a session of unlimited lashes at $90! 

KJStudio by Covo
 43A keong saik road S098147


Psst; dont forget Ohvola's new collection at 8pm tonight! 
Will be blogging about my trip to Melb next :)
Till then.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment