Omma Saranghae~


 This weekend's attention was all on my mom because it's her birthday today :D 
 I think I mentioned before that it's also Aaron Kwok's birthday too! 
It's awesome how my mom can click so well with my friends to the extent of them playing mahjong at our place without informing me lol

On Taylor: Cape from Daiso haha
Love the two front slits on the maxi, it's not too revealing yet glam enough for occasions. 

 A little party in the office, a combination of Neo garden + 4 fingers + Umi Sushi
Doing what we do best :p

 Super sweet of them to get my mom an air cooler for our house! 
The previous year they got an air fryer and the year before a navi-bot (vacuum robot). 
So much love for mama zhou <3 font="">



Today for buffet at Rise with the family!

Wearing the upcoming Sophie Floral Dress in the prettiest prints~

Happy birthday to the best mother in the world :) 
Happy that my dad managed to fly back in time for the celebration, family love is the best!



------------------------------------



Some other outfits last week;
The very stretchy Ria knitted top for the unpredictable rainy weather these days..

Our kind hearted pretty Shijia who looks good in every colour! 
Dont you think she resembles Arissa Cheo + Fiona Xie? Wish I have 10% of their beauty~

The Mel Mesh Insert Dress in my fav shade of blue. In an appropriate length for work and the taller ladies :) 
What I wore to catch Gone Girl during the Ph on Wednesday. 
Lace cropped top + Izzie Midi Skirt 
Gone Girl is such a clever movie, I love how I can never guess the plot by watching the trailers. 
Go catch it if you havent!

Till then..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Allure w LOVE