Feb's muse


Hello! A quick update of some upcoming outfits I wore the past few days. Ever since the opening of Boufe, my life has been going thru a repetitive cycle. Monday - Fridays will be spent at the office, stocking in of new arrivals every Friday night at the pop-up store, spending the rest of the weekend in the cafe. The only way to see the boyfriend now is to find him at the cafe. It's funny how the friends all asked one another why did we sell our lives to this cafe haha. Not that I'm complaining, we know the first few months is gonna be hectic till everything falls into place so I'm sure looking forward to the day!

 Wearing Lauren Lace Insert Top in size XS. It's made of the comfy neoprene material so no worries about it being sheer. My very cute mother actually kept both Red and White, I'm guessing she's wearing them for CNY chu 1! 



 
 Managed to squeeze into xs of Hansel Slit Maxi dress, guess I'd wear size S for Tiffany instead since I'm literally bursting this piece. Size xs would fit uk4 best, then size S for a regular 6 like I am.
This is really the perfect outfit for dinner on Valentine's day but doubt I will be able to spend this day with Sean since he will be spending the whole day at Boufe~ 
Cue Fish Leong's song: 其实爱对了人 情人节每天都过~ (consoles self haha)



Friday night's in Maia Floral Peplum Hem Dress (xs) to meet the bff for Ktv! 
Made of the pretty well-received stretchy neoprene as well :)

Ending the post with my very huat CNY nailart by Sensual Nails Spa, they are currently full booked till CNY but you can try your luck in case for any cancellation :) 
Do remember to quote my name for 10% off regular priced service


Sensual Nails Spa
Block 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398
Singapore 570507
(just a stone's throw away from J8)
Tel: 6259-0889 (appointment required)


Till the next post! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package