#FaceofSalonVim2015


This picture was taken in April 2013 on my first visit to Salon Vim, when I used to think my hair was long, thin and fabulous. Damn, what was I thinking when I kept asking my previous stylist to thin my hair.. 

Before
After'Internal Shadow Dip Dye with hot pink' 

May 2013 - Pink x Purple dip dye 

December 2013 - Ash Blonde

February 2014 - Brown with a tinge of red for CNY

 May 2014 - Lighter head, snipped a few inches

July 2014 - Side swept ombre, mysterious blue on ash-brown

December 2014 - Biggest change when I decided to chop them tresses

February 2015 - Back to black

These 3 years with Salon Vim I've changed more than 10 hair colour/styles. If you are tired of having the same hair style all your life, it's time to participate in the search,  #FaceofSalonVim2015. As long as you are 19 - 28 years old and still studying, you stand a chance to go for a total makeover.
They will be picking 2 winners, Face of Salon Vim and Miss Popularity voted by the public. The prizes are super attractive, think 6 months hair sponsorship, product hamper, shopping voucher etc. Are you tempted already :)



Face of Salon Vim 2015
Looking for 19-28 year old students in need of a change
Steps to Participate:
Post a photo of yourself on Instagram and tell us
  1. More about you -school, age, interests
  2.  Why you need this style makeover and how it will positively impact in your life
  3.  Why do you want to be the next face of Salon Vim
  4. Invite your friends to like your photo and follow @salonvim
Tag us @salonvim, hashtag #SalonVim #FaceofSalonVim2015
  • Results will be announced on 4th May 2015
  • Makeover event on 8th May 2015

Good luck ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Allure w LOVE