From GZ to HK

Pardon the hiatus~
It seemed almost impossible to sit down to update the blog especially when I recently joined snapchat, where I spam all my daily crap on my story. So follow the bits and pieces of my everyday if you're keen on @jolenezhou :)

Pictures from the recent work trip where the best friend decided to join us. It's always nice to have another company and when she's so accommodating and spontaneous . In short, she's that easy-going joker in my life.
Extended our trip to spend another day in HongKong where we had only 10hours but have so much we need to eat
First stop - Sing Heung Yuan for their famous tomato macaroni and pork bun -----> Lan Fong Yuen for Milk Tea ---- > Oh! Cow for pretty ice cream -----> Ichiran at Causeway Bay for ramen and ended with Cold noodles at Argyle Centre.  


Not too sure if it can be viewed but I've added my snapchat videos I took that trip. So if you missed it ;) 











Comments

  1. Miss your blog updates! And... I guess the Zhou Sisters are now not affiliated to GC already! So sorry if this might offend you but I always thought that you guys will be different :)

    Hope to see more of your updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Will try to update more often <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Allure w LOVE