Taiwan Adventures by Ree

The thing about traveling with Desiree is that at the end of every trip, she concludes the vacation with a video. I love how vids can bring back all these memories which photos can't. So thankyou Ree, I don't usually praise you but you do awesome travel vids!! 
Talking about memories, I strongly urge everyone who's reading this to backup your phone to your computer. I never thought this would actually happen to me but I lost every single shit that was in my previous phone from Dec 2014 - Oct 2015. 10 whole months of pictures, data and videos all gone like that just because the iphone went berserk and I got a replacement one from Apple. Sucks to be me sometimes but I know I totally deserve it for being so complacent. I really wanted to cry because I usually save my daily snapchat especially when I'm overseas and stuff. Now it's all gone. Fml. So whoever's reading this, and has the same habit like me. Go sync your phone nowwww. 
Oh and support Ree by watching the video below too!

Till then..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package