Monday, November 2, 2015

Silkygirl Magic BB All-in-One Powder Foundation

Hey guys! I'm back with another product review and this time it's Silkygirl I'm gonna be talking about.
Sure this is no stranger brand to you girls, their 2 tone blusher was already my staple back in my teenage days as they were easy on my pockets while I was supporting myself. Even till now, Silkygirl's blusher still remain to be one of my top favorites ;)

Today I'm gonna be reviewing on their new product, Silkygirl Magic BB All-in-One Powder Foundation with SPF35/PA++. I love how this Magic BB foundation has SPF which double protects my skin from the sun after applying my usual sunblock! The last thing I was on my face is to have spots at this age. 

Other than ingredients like Vitamin E that helps to hydrate and protect skin from free radicals, this new formula, coupled with Silica, absorbs excessive sebum and promises longer-lasting wear with no touch-ups needed. It contains ingredients like wild mango butter & calendula flower extract, sakura & mulberry leaf extract to name a few that's set to moisturize, soften, smoothen and brighten skin with every application.

Other benefits of this BB foundation are:
  • Moisturizes skin
  • Lightens skin tone
  • Long wearing 
  • Conceals imperfections
  • Minimizes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Even out skin tone
  • Natural and matte finish
  • Contains non-comedogenic ingredients
  • Fragrance-free
  • Formulated for Asian skin


All in all, this little pink box sure packs a punch!

I received 3 shades - 01 Ivory, 02 Natural & 03 Medium, and I'm wearing 01 Ivory! It comes in a 4th shade as well - 04 Rose Beige.

 
Big smiles because I'm in love with this matte finish effect! I was initially very skeptical towards BB foundation due to the myth of it causing outbreaks but I have been using it for a week now and it is definitely working well for me :)

These 6-No formulas were incorporated in the making of this BB foundation, and you girls would be glad to know that one huge concern would be that no animal testing was involved, yay!
  • No oil
  • No shine
  • No fragrance
  • No paraben
  • No touch-ups needed
  • No animal testing

I also received these Matte Fever lipcolor Balm in 3 gorgeous colors,
L:R 06 Charm, 03 Flame, 05 Passion
These non-drying colors give a lightweight matte finish, and also works as a lipbalm, moisturizing your lips when you plump them up with color. It's really a chore if you have to sharpen it every now and then so the sleek retractable packaging is definitely a plus point for me :) 


Here's me channeling sultry in shade 06 Charm

 If you know me, I hardly go for the sweet look so I dont own any pink lipsticks but this 05 Passion shade kinda changed my thoughts on having pink lips! What do you think :) 

And lastly my favorite pick for my day to day look, 03 Flame, orange is my go to colour for my everyday makeup. I have a whole lot of lipsticks in different shades of orange and I really love how this gives a matte look yet it doesnt dry my lips. Thumbs up!

Thankyou Silkygirl for sending these lovely products my way. 
It's time to own one of these affordable goodies available at most drugstores out there, I'm sure you wont regret this :) 


Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment