Xmas gifts ideas by philosophy



It's one more month to Christmas, my favorite festive season! 
The perfect time to have a get-together with friends to eat, drink and make merry~ 
It's also the season of giving, which means lots of present exchanges are starting to get on. I love shopping, but don't we all have those times when we run out of ideas on what special gifts to gift our friends and loved ones? If you're like me, in need of a gift idea reboot, you're gonna love what I'll be introducing next! 
Received these philosophy gift sets and got really excited even before I opened them up, just looking at the packaging has got me into my christmassy mood, heh. And if you have a budget to meet, these gifts should set you just about straight ;)



 


 
First up, this is the gift set I would recommend best, either to pamper yourself or to gift a wonderful friend. most wonderful things gift set includes : 

  • purity made simple, 90ml
  • microdelivery peel mask, 30ml
  • microdelivery peel activator, 30ml
  • time in a bottle, 30ml
  • time in a bottle for eyes, 2ml

philosophy recommends a simple 3-step skincare regime to give skin the nourishment it needs to reveal your most beautiful and healthy-looking skin.
cleanse, peel and treat! - it’s that simple!

First up, cleansing!


Purity made simple; simple one-step facial cleanser 3-in-1 approach to cleansing. It gently cleanses, tones and melts away all face and eye makeup in one simple step. Skin will be left feeling perfectly clean, comfortable and balanced.
Unlike other 3-in-1 cleansers, this didn't feel tight on my skin after use!
Second step: peel 
Daily exfoliation and a gentle peel weekly will remove dead skin and dullness and improve skin’s ability to be nourished :)
 
Thoroughly enjoyed slapping on tons of peptides and vitamin C on my skin with the 2 step microdelivery peel below. If you don't know what's peptides, they're actually the building blocks of protein, functioning as moisture-binding agents to help our skin repair itself. Food for our skin yum!

 


Here's how to use it:
Step one: Take a teaspoon amount of the vitamin c/peptide resurfacing crystals and apply over clean dry skin. Crystals should form while massaging over your face in circular motion. continue for 60 seconds. If you have sensitive skin, do remember to use less pressure over your skin.


 
Step two: Apply a generous amount of the lactic/salicylic acid activating gel in palm and massage the gel into fingertips. Then apply on top of the crystals from Step one. You should feel a warm sensation, which indicates activation, and white foam will appear. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes for your skin to absorb the Vitamin C and peptides, followed by rinsing it off.


During the 2-3 minute leave on period, depending on your skin, you can massage the foam for further exfoliation or let it sit if you have sensitive skin.
I really love the citrus scent of the two step microdelivery peel, not to worry, it isn't too overwhelming and it's easily removed once I rinsed my face with running water :)
Last step: treat 
Finally, treat the skin with serums so it most effecitvely receives the nourishment it needs!
 

Time in a bottle; transforms your skin inside and out at any age by targeting the source of aging: your skin's DNA.This age-defying serum transform your skin inside and out, helping it appear more radiant, poreless and wrinkle-free.
Yes wrinkle free, just what I needed especially when I recently hit mid twenties! Each one of these will be perfect as a gift, even better when it comes in a set! 

This is to be used in the morning and/or evening, after cleansing, followed by moisturizing.
On your first use, pour the entire vial of high-potency vitamin c8 activator into the serum, and fasten the pump to the bottle.
Shake for about 20 seconds and the serum will turn light pink, and we're all ready to transform our skin! For optimal results, it's recommended to use within 3 months after mixing.
most wonderful things set: SGD129




Next up, snowlace duo consisting of snowlace shower gel and body lotion set.
  • One bottle combination shower gel and bubble bath, 8oz
  • One bottle body lotion, 8oz

Dont you just adore the packaging? Plus this gift set is totally value for money because...
...the shower gel featured actually multitasks as a shampoo and bubble bath too, how unique!
This award winning formula leaves your skin and hair feeling soft and lightly scented. Did I mention that the lotion is extremely lightweight? It leaves my skin feeling silky soft and absorbs really well. So glad the bottle of snowlace body lotion works perfect for me!






Love this!
snowlace set: SGD48, each bottle 240ml

 The 3in1 multitasking formula also comes in iced orchid and candy cane.

 If you're a fan of peppermint scent, I'd recommend you give the candy cane a try. I seriously cannot decide which is my favourite among these three!

 iced orchid, shimmering snowlace and candy cane shower gel: SGD38 each, 480ml






This amazing grace gift set is my favourite among the lot! Not being biased because of its pink packaging but because it's the combination of all of my favorite things.
From left to right: shampoo, bath & shower gel 240ml, the best selling and award-winning fragrance amazing grace 60ml, and the whipped body creme 120ml SGD 88
Don't you think this is the perfect gift set to your sisters/girlfriends? I'd really love to receive this pretty gift set during a gift exchange if I don't have it already!
For little gifts, philosophy also has these products packed in ornament size, how cute is it!
They also come with a gift tag for easy gift giving. I can totally imagine hanging all these on the x'mas tree at home! I'm so going to replace all the jingleballs with them heh :)

 

purity ornament: SGD17, 90ml


And lastly, it's the mini sized fragrance spray, amazing grace.
Isn't this the prettiest packaging ever? This is seriously too hard to resist, and it's only 15ml so you can actually bring it around wherever you go :) 
It has this clean floral scent that is just right for my sensitive nose. You need to try it for your own! 
 



in the end it all comes down to one word. grace
amazing grace ornament: SGD26, 15ml


I hope I've helped you picked an idea or two for your gifts, if not, you might want to scroll up and read again heh. Christmas is just around the corner, time to get your shopping on! Better start early than be a last minute Larry~ 
All these goodies can be found at Ngee Ann City Boutique #b2-03A and all Sephora outlets so no excuses!
Once again, big thankyou philosophy for sending these awesome gifts my way!


Till then..

Comments

  1. I love this natural remedy. Thanks for sharing. Everyday I nourish my skin with Sakare's Body Lotion that's packed with moisture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Amore Fitness; The Amore Holistic Package