-


Stay home Sunday calls for a blogpost! 
Received this lovely personalised casing from LUXEMONO a few days back. 
The packaging is really nicely done which definitely makes a perfect gift. 
Other than phone casing, you can also customise small leather accessories like passport holders, makeup pouch etc.
More on the site : http://luxemono.com

Wore my favourite dress from the tonight's collection. 
Was telling a gf I felt good wearing this piece shopping in town and she couldn't stop laughing at me. Got to love the fabric and workmanship of this design.
If you are still torn between Navy and Grey, i would suggest to get both haha
The sister is still considering the Grey as her bridesmaids dress which I support of course :) 

Don't you think our Korean model looks damn good in this? #bodygoals much
She's wearing size XS as well btw :) 



Kindly ignore the messy luggages at the back and focus on the lash extensions instead haha
Kudos to Jeane from KJStudios for making my eyes look prettier every month. I've been with them for almost 2 years and there's no other place I can trust for them lashes. I watch KJStudio grow from a tiny space with only 1 bed to 5 beds now owning the whole of level 2 at 43A Keong Siak road. They are always fully booked so do book in advance for a slot. 
So proud of the 5 Japanese ladies team at KJStudio!
Volume lashes - 12mm - 14mm CC curl
There is zero discomfort and no pain, I always enjoy my time there taking a 90mins nap on their comfy beds :) 

This is Jeane, a really nice Japanese who has been doing my lashes since day 1 :) 
Don't forget to quote my name for special perks!


KJStudio
43A keong saik road 089147
(Shophouse 2F, above COVO hair salon. the entrance is bright Orange door)
Opens daily 
Tel: 6221 6209 
http://kjs.covosg.com/en/index.html

Till then...

Comments

  1. Hi Jolene! May I ask where did u get ur cap? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue

Allure w LOVE