Hello Kitty x Rosette (sp)

For all fans of Hello Kitty, rejoice! 
Introducing a new collaboration between Rosette and Sanrio, the limited edition Hello Kitty Facial Wash. This has got to be the cutest cleansing product I've seen in awhile. 

It has just been launched in all SASA, Watsons and BHG ALT concept stores.



The green bottle is the Hello Kitty Uji-Matcha Kintoki Facial Wash, it's mainly made with Matcha Powder which hydrates and locks in moisture into your skin.
It also contains red bean power which gently scrubs and purifies the surface of the skin while washes away clogged impurities in pore.



Made with traditional Japanese ingredients for more beautiful silky soft skin with every wash. Pore tightening face wah formula made with Japan-grown UJI green tea and Azuki bean powder flushes out unsightly pores, leaving them clean and fresh. Smooth dense foam leaves skin feeling refreshed and baby smooth. 

Benefits of Green Tea
  • Antioxidant
  • Reduces Dark Spots on Face
  • Treats Ace and Pimples
  • Reduces Wrinkles 
  • Improves Skin Complexion
Benefits of Red Bean
  • Brightens skin
  • Anti-Aging
  • Cures Acne

I love the lather and my face feels really clean after using it. It didnt leave any residue and wasnt too drying for me as well. It has this gentle uji matcha scent that I really like.
 I have been using the previous pasta facial wash from Rosette too and I just cant seem to finish it. The fact that the retail price is $9.90 and could last me for so long, great product with great price!

You just have to squeeze 1-2cm onto palm and lather with water like any regular facial wash
It's gentle to all skin types and contains no mineral oil, no alcohol and free of parabens.



Next up, the Hello Kitty Yuzu-Hachimitsu Facial Wash. 
It's mainly made with Yuzu fruits which infused with ceramide to protect against dryness, keeping skin hydrated and moist after every wash. Also contains Honey which leaves skin feeling dewy fresh after every wash.

Like the Matcha wash, it's gentle to all skin types and contains no mineral oil, no alcohol and free of parabens.


Made with traditional Japanese ingredients for more beautiful, silky soft skin with every wash. Dryness-fighting face wash formula made with Japan-grown yuzu fruit extract and honey hydrates and smoothens chronically rough and dry skin.

Benefits of Yuzu
  • Antioxidant
  • Protection against UV Rays
  • Brighten skin
  • Reduces wrinkles 
  • Improves skin complexion

Benefits of Royal Honey
  • Acne Treatment
  • Long-lasting Hydration
  • Scar Fader

Can I just say how much I love the smell of this facial wash? It smelt exactly like my favorite Yuzu drink, like a freshly-cut Yuzu citrus. It definitely makes me look forward to washing my face daily. After one wash, my face felt hydrated and it wasnt tight nor drying. Springy, creamy foam leaves skin feeling dewy fresh and a youthful bounce. 


I wish I could easily say if I prefer the Matcha or the Yuzu facial wash because both works well for me.
So if you have acne prone or oily skin, I would recommend you to go for the green tube which is the Matcha one as it contains red bean powder that works very well for acne. While if you have dull and dry skin, you can pick the Yuzu one.
It's retailing at $10.90 which makes perfect Xmas gifts for your friends who are fans of Hello Kitty!

Well you know where to get these for ladies who are looking for an affordable yet gentle to skin facial wash :)



For more of Rosette products : 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double Eyelid with ALLURE x

Inhale love. Exhale hate.

Australia; Melbourne Itinerary part I #xbtravelogue